Home

Monday 7 July 2014

Campaign Board Update

Having sculpted the mountain areas and reasonably happy with the look, I am still not sure how the final look with satisfy my requirements.  Time to do a mock up and see if it flies.


I could live with the look, however I need some different coloured clump foliage for the trees so they contrast better with the ground cover.

Sand colour used for the roads was the same as I used on the Salamanca Board but requires a second coat to hide all the blue of the board.  I am not too concerned with the width of the roads at this point as the brown covering can neaten up the paint work.  I have used a deep brown for towns as I am undecided if I will place down buildings (or even able to make such small figures).


Started a section to see what we are looking like on the actual board once finished.  Again different clump is need, its even clearer now.




No comments:

Post a Comment